Thursday, May 26, 2016

Do These 5 Things for 1 hr Daily & Your Life will Change Forever

Original link : https://bizztor.com/5-things-1-hr-daily-life-will-change-forever/

1. WHAT YOU DO EVERY NIGHT IS IMPORTANT
2. READ MORE, ANYTHING WILL DO!
3. DO SOME PROJECTS
4. ACTIVELY BUILD YOUR CONNECTIONS
5. THE CHANGE OF YOUR LIFE STARTS TONIGHT

Quotes from this link

"the activities you do between 6 am and 12 midnight, the importance is beyond your imagination"
"If you found yourself not progressing in life, You cannot blame and put the responsibility on your company for not grooming you."
"Every day, when my children are sleeping, I began learning to gain more knowledge, this again took me a long time, But I begin to realise my returns."
"If I rely on my working hours to gain skills then I will never have become a creative director and a product manager, or like today, teaching MBA students on Marketing.
What I rely on, is myself giving myself “lessons”
"For them, what they do between 6 pm till 12 midnight, is what determined their future."
"Reading can give you a good headstart, this is often what your peers cannot obtain."
"If you spend one hour a day to learn about a topic, a year later, in this regard, the knowledge you gain will be more than 99.999% of the world’s people.”
"Even if you have 30 minutes every night, each week you can easily read a book. You may not be an expert, but I promise, you’ll know more than what your peers know."



No comments:

Post a Comment